Below you can see all the new photos from my second roll of film (Lomography Color Negative 120 ISO 400). It came out a lot better than my first, but there is still a learning curve.
- I need to figure out why it didn’t separate my photos and instead each photo fed over into the next
- I need to be more careful about my aperture setting–Pinhole is definitely the same thing as cloudy. But it does produce cool effects and I need to experiment with it sometimes.
- Don’t be afraid to double expose. The one I did came out pretty cool.
- Railroad tracks are awesome.
- Trust your friends, they may end up taking awesome pictures
- But train them what to do first!
- Probably shouldn’t take photos in a moving car
- Expect the unexpected